Why report?

It is our responsibility to protect our children and adolescents. It is an atrocious and inhuman crime, these are some numbers:

In 2013 INHOPE members processed 54,969 reports of child abuse material online

• 10% of the victims were children (under 8 years)
• 71% of the victims were pre-teens (9-12 years)
• 19% of the victims were adolescents (over 13 years).

 * 81% of the cases the victims were girls, 11% were male and 8% were male and female.

* 80% of all reported Child Sexual Abuse Material is removed from the Internet the first three days.

* 93% of the ilegal material is removed from the Internet within a week. 

In 2013, 97% of all reported Child Sexual Abuse Materialis reported to law enforcement within one day. The other 3% is sent to the authorities on the second day.

View the statistics and infographics here

Partners and agreements